CarPort ForumCarPort Forum

Will it work?

addam

Hi Adam

Yes it will work on your 2007 polo because CarPort is specially designed for vehicles of the Volkswagen Group. In my opinion you need a cable which supports connection via K-line and CAN Bus. So you can buy the AGV4000, AutoDIA K509 or K + CAN COMMANDER 1.4. Further you need the combination of licenses for CarPort Basic Modules KKL + CAN and then you should do everything on your car.

Little advice: Currently running the beta test for CarPort 2.0 where it is also possible to test the PRO modules which have that extra functions: adaptation, coding, login, sequential output test, Security Access, Basic Settings. The beta has an expiration date but this will be extended up to the release of CarPort 2.0 again. Hope I could help you a little bit. If you have any questions just let us know

Kind regards Sepp

Hi and thank you for the quick reply.

I'm looking to not spend that much money so I looking mostly at the K+CAN commander 1.4. The only trouble I see is that most of the ebay sellers say that this will not work for VW cars younger then 2006 and since my car is a 2007 I was wondering if you could perhaps tell me how it really works?

Or is it perhaps the software that they include that will not work on newer VW?

Thanks again.

BR/Adam