CarPort ForumCarPort Forum

CarPort 1.0.8 released

alexander

Version 1.0.8 includes following bugfixes and new features:

[ul][li]closing of the application was revised[/li][li]fix of communication problems with some bluetooth chipsets[/li][li]fix of login problems with some KWP2000 ECUs[/li][li]minor fixes in the KWP2000 implementation[/li][li]reliable detection of the mOByDic 3200 interface[/li][li]support of the automatic mode change feature of the AGV4000B[/li][li]support of OBD2 over PWM, VPW, CAN 11-bit and CAN 29-bit[/li][li]display of the OBD2 system status[/li][li]current drivers of the supported interfaces are now included in the installer[/li][/ul]

• 1 month later...

By chance I found your website offering a very promising software for car diagnostics. I've read your german part of your forum. I can read and understand german but writing good german is a bit more difficult.

I already downloaded the latest version and tested with my adapter: AGV4000exp rev. B with BIOS v1.3

For now I tested it on two cars. A Skoda Octavia (2000) and a Seat Ibiza (2010). The Skoda was only in K-line mode and the Seat was K-line and CAN.

Unfortunately I was not able to clear fault codes. And in CAN-mode some lines were made unreadable stating it was not available in the free edition.

I will post more findings. This is it for now.

The free edition being so limited makes me very hesitant to buy a full-version. Priced version are not offered yet, right?

Also your price model is not very clear to me. Basic and Pro and additional differences within Basic and Pro.

Priced versions are not offered yet. We plan to release the basic-modules very soon. the pro-modules will be available early 2012. An upgrade from the basic-modules to the pro-modules will be offered. The pro-modules include the complete functionality of the basic-modules.

Prices:

basic-module OBD2 : 9,95€

basic-module VW K-Line: 29,95€

basic-module VW CAN : 29,95€

pro-module OBD2 : 49,95€

pro-module VW K-Line : 79,95€

pro-module VW CAN : 79,95€

functions of the basic-modules VW K-Line and CAN:

- all measurement-blocks

- data recording of measurements

- freeze-frame information

- printable diagnostic report

- clear errors

functions of the pro-modules VW K-Line and CAN:

- all functions of the basic-module

- adaptation

- coding

- login

- output tests

- basic settings

If there is anything unclear, please ask us.

Regards,

Alexander

• 3 years later...